WVOMA ‘s Annual CME Conference will present 21 1-A hours in hybrid sessions both recorded AND LIVE at WVSOM and the Greenbrier Resort.
We will kick off Thursday evening at the Resort with a registration reception featuring THE RAMP SUPPER BAND. Friday's CME sessions will all be held on the beautiful campus of WVSOM with a luncheon sponsored by the alumni association. Saturday's sessions are back at the Greenbrier for the day. The remainder of the hours will be available for online learning.
Program Learning Objectives
At the completion of the program, attendees will be able to:
1. Improve their diagnostic skills.
2. Explain and implement current treatment guidelines and protocols.
3. Evaluate pharmacodynamics of patient management.
4. Modify current behavior of patients to improve health and wellness.
5. Identify practice changes that will improve outcomes.
In addition, specific learning objectives are developed for each presentation and will be provided on the virtual conference platform.
West Virginia Osteopathic Medical Association (WVOMA) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. WVOMA designates this program for AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.