WVOMA ‘s Annual CME Conference November 5,6,7 2021
Join us as we return to America's resort, The Greenbrier! We are planning a hybrid conference, with a combination of online content and in person learning. We anticipate 20+ hours of 1-A CME credits and lots of opportunities to enjoy the resorts amenities.
Program Learning Objectives
At the completion of the program, attendees will be able to:
1. Improve their diagnostic skills.
2. Explain and implement current treatment guidelines and protocols.
3. Evaluate pharmacodynamics of patient management.
4. Modify current behavior of patients to improve health and wellness.
5. Identify practice changes that will improve outcomes.
In addition, specific learning objectives are developed for each presentation and will be provided on the virtual conference platform.
West Virginia Osteopathic Medical Association (WVOMA) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. WVOMA designates this program for AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.