WVOMA ‘s Annual CME Conference LIVE at the Greenbrier Resort
Program Learning Objectives
At the completion of the program, attendees will be able to:
1. Improve their diagnostic skills.
2. Explain and implement current treatment guidelines and protocols.
3. Evaluate pharmacodynamics of patient management.
4. Modify current behavior of patients to improve health and wellness.
5. Identify practice changes that will improve outcomes.
In addition, specific learning objectives are developed for each presentation and will be provided on the virtual conference platform.
West Virginia Osteopathic Medical Association (WVOMA) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. WVOMA designates this program for AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
400 North Lee Street
Lewisburg, WV 24901
Phone 304-793-6842 | Toll Free 800-356-7836 ext. 6842 | Fax 304-647-6211
Penny Fioravante, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org